Helping new, disruptive technology companies develop and grow their ideas, products, and services in today's volatile economy are what I love to do.
My many years of experience in everything from startups companies to growth companies to Fortune 500 companies include:
- Investing in private and publicly traded companies,
- Company, marketing, and advertising strategy (for new and established companies),
- Analyzing companies and markets (and teaching critical thinking skills),
- Finding trends and opportunities others miss,
- Analyzing the economy (from both a Keynesian and Austrian economics point of view), and determining the economic impact of government policy on businesses and consumers,
- Helping companies manage through different business cycles,
- Problem-solving, and
- Speaking at public events.